Ameron is seeking employees for the following full time positions:
1. Gradall/Grader Operator
2. Concrete Curb Machine Operator
3. Laborer/Pipe Layer
4. Equipment Operator
Gradall/Grader/ Equipment Operator
- The successful candidate for this role will ensure safety excellence in all that we do.
- Report to the Operations Manager and Foreman
- Understanding and ability to perform the following:
- Build slopes/swales
- Place/grade topsoil
- Pipe trench excavation to grade
- Backfill in graded lifts
- Fine grade – stone, dirt, topsoil
- Load trucks/dip out trucks
- Demo/grade driveways
- Place black top
- Understanding of compaction
- Be punctual.
- Operate Gradall and other equipment (with experience) for successful completion of job.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-6 years experience overall experience in residential and commercial construction
- Min. 2-3 years in operating Gradall
- Production oriented
- Strong work ethic to take directions and work independently with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work 40 – 60 hours a week including weekends as needed.
- Ability to read/interpret plans a plus.
- Skilled in running all types construction equipment is a plus.
- Valid driver license. Class A CDL is a plus.
Compensation: Competitive wage, benefits, and share in ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Print Application for Employment:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ software to view/print these documents. You can download a free copy of this software by clicking here.